Today’s Opening Up episode I’m talking with Erin Polowy from My Green Closet.
She’s been a huge inspiration of mine ever since I dived into a minimalism challenge about 2 years ago. She’s the one who got me excited about capsule wardrobe and finally opened my eyes about the topic of sustainable fashion.
The reason I like Erin is because of her gentle approach, where she’s not shaming anyone but rather talks about making a big difference through small changes. And so today…
- The pleasure/pain balance
- Impulse buying and strategies to avoid it
- Living sustainably without loosing your mind
- The balance between consciousness and comfort
- Motherhood and how it has changed her capsule wardrobe
- Furnishing an entire house second-hand
Where to find Erin:
If you enjoy what I do and find it valuable, you can support me at https://www.patreon.com/karolinakvas. For a couple bucks a month you’ll get access to Patreon exclusive extras and goodies such as my monthly New Moon readings or early access to videos and podcast episodes.