Today I’ve got something a bit different and exciting for you, guys!
A new tarot spread!
Well, actually, it’s not a spread as you pull just one card for each question but you what I mean!:-)
It’s called a DECK INTERVIEW and yes, it’s a process in which you get to ask questions about your actual deck and learn more about it!
Obviously, you’ll find out more in the video, but to summarise, the 6 basic questions are:
1) What are your most important characteristic?
2) What are your strengths as a deck?
3) What is your weakness as a deck?
4) What are you here to teach me?
5) How can I best learn from you?
6) What’s the possible outcome of our relationship?
Like I said in the video, I got this idea for a deck interview from the Little Red Tarot blog which is absolutely awesome and you’ll find it over here: The Little Red Tarot.
Oh, and if you’d like to check these gorgeous cards out, head over to Circo Tarot.