The basics of Tarot reading magic
Are you fascinated by Tarot but not really sure where to start?
Does it all seem a bit scary and overwhelming sometimes?
Maybe you’ve had your cards for ages but they’ve been collecting dust so far. Or maybe you don’t even have your own deck yet, just thinking about getting one!
Either way, the truth is, you’re a soul seeker ready to dive deeper! And I say, “Yey!” because…
Tarot Playground is a space of fun, (self) discovery and everyday magic that will help you to find your own answers and to become your own favourite guru!
You will learn:
- To listen to and work with your intuition
- To trust yourself again
- The meanings of individual cards and how to interpret them
- How to combine your cards to get a complex, meaningful message
- To blend your intuition with your rational knowledge
- How to transform your challenges into opportunities for growth
- About the meaning of your life experiences
- How to access the answers for your questions and do readings for yourself
You will NOT learn:
- How to predict the future
This is the best fit for you if you’re…
- Just starting with Tarot
- Searching for self-discovery and growth
- Ready to take responsibility for your decisions & actions
- Looking for deper meanings and answers
- After a solid Tarot background
In this Tarot reading course we’ll cover:
- Tarot philosophy & ethics
- Minor arcana – the 4 elements and everyday stories
- Court cards – male vs. female & child vs. adult energy
- Major arcana – lessons of our life’s journey
- Meaning of numbers
- Understanding the ‘dark’ cards
- Combining cards into basic larger spreads
- Bridging meanings and finding context
- Practical readings during each class
- Any questions you might have
Printed handouts, nibbles & tea included
Just a note about cancellation policy
Cancellation policy and fees are the following:
- 7 or more days before the start of the course: No fee. Your payment will be fully reimbursed.
- 7 days – 24 hours ahead: 50% of your payment
- Less than 24 hour or no show up: 100% of your payment
If you decide to withdraw from the course, please let me know as chances are, someone else will happily take your spot! Just let me know at firstname.lastname@example.org or give me a call on 0412 223 780. Thank you!
Also, please know, that I won’t be able to reimburse you for any missed classes.